Thursday, July 1, 2010

A New Journey

Blogging is a new journey for me. A journey into a world that I am not that familiar with as yet.
My main interest besides raising the children, that Ken and I have brought into this world. Who are namely, Crystal, Amy, Angela, Nathan, Kathleen, Rebekah, and Kendra,  they are all adults now, that is they are all 18 years if age and over.
Would be my interest in Family History Research, or in other words gathering information on my ancestors has been a constant interest over the years. I have been researching for about 35 years and have collected a lot of  information.  I have unofficially named my self as the family historian. I have decided that I want to share the information and the pictures that I have collected with other family members. I am not sure just how I am going to lay all this information out as yet but at the moment I am thinking that I will create chapters ( Branches)  relating to each family line in my family, which is the Wallace Family Tree.



                         Wallace Family Tree                                 


 As well I have also compiled information on Ken's family which is the Speedie Family Tree which I also plan to share.




Speedie Family Tree

Other interests that I have are scrapbooking and reading and gardening, food storage, sewing to list a few others.
So this is my first ever attempt to blog. I hope that it will be of interest to friends and family.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment